These Rosemary and Sea Salt Crackers are the ideal keto snack and perfect for dipping! Crispy and flavorful with a hint of rosemary and sea salt takes these crackers to a new level! Low-carb, gluten-free, and keto-friendly crackers!!!
The Best Tasting Rosemary and Sea Salt Crackers
It’s hard to find low-carb or keto-friendly crackers that taste good or have keto-friendly ingredients in them. Just because a cracker has low-carb or Keto on the package doesn’t make them automatically Keto, low-carb, and good for you.
I always read the ingredients on the cracker boxes because I look for healthy crackers that our family can enjoy as a snack.
My son is a big cracker eater and snacker! So it is essential to find good tasting crackers that are healthy too. But there is always one ingredient, like refined sugar, milk, or starchy flour, that makes me put the crackers back on the shelf.
The Perfect Keto and Low-Carb Cracker!
I came up with this Rosemary and Sea Salt Cracker recipe because I couldn’t find healthy, good tasting crackers in my grocery store.
This cracker recipe is simple and easy to make. The crunch of the crackers plus the hint of rosemary adds so much flavor to them. Topping the rosemary cracker with sea salt pushed the flavors over the edge into flavor heaven!
It’s a 2fer! Get two for one. The best tasting low-carb cracker and your kitchen will have the aroma of a scented rosemary candle! It’s a win, win!!!
Ideas for serving these Keto Crackers
You can enjoy these Rosemary and Sea Salt Crackers as a keto or low-carb snack by themselves or top them with cheese. They are approved by my son, making them kid-friendly! Did I mention they are gluten-free too!
These Rosemary and Sea Salt Crackers would be perfect for dipping in the Low-Carb Artichoke Dip or Easy Cioppino (Seafood Stew). Make these crackers and serve them with your favorite dip or top them with cheese at your next family party!
Here is what you will need:
- Almond flour
- Heavy Cream or Olive Oil
- Sea Salt
- Fresh rosemary
How to Make Rosemary and Sea Salt Crackers
Preheat the oven 350°F.
Combine the almond flour, salt, fresh rosemary in a bowl and mix by hand.
Add an egg and heavy cream and stir in until it forms a dough.
Form into a ball of dough. Divide the dough into 2 rectangular shapes.
Place half of the dough on parchment paper and place another piece of the parchment paper on top. Roll out the dough to about 1/8″ thick or slightly thicker. Make sure to not roll it too thick or it will not bake in the middle. Do the same to the other half of the dough.
Take the top parchment paper off and cut the dough with a pizza cutter or knife into 1″ to 1 1/2″ squares. You should get about 60 crackers in total.
Place each cut dough (you should have 2) on two separate lined cookie sheets or sheet pans. Sprinkle with sea salt.
Bake 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool completely. The crackers will harden after they cool. Once cooled, you can break apart the crackers.
How To Store Rosemary and Sea Salt Crackers
These crackers can be made ahead of time. Store in an airtight container. They should last up to a week but I guarantee they disappear in a few days!
Rosemary and Sea Salt Crackers
- 2 cups Blanched Almond Flour
- 1 Egg beaten
- 1 tbsp Heavy Cream
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 sprig Fresh rosemary finely chopped
- Sea Salt
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Combine the dry ingredients, almond flour, salt, and rosemary in a bowl and mix.
- Add the beaten egg and heavy cream to the dry ingredients and stir.
- Roll the dough into a ball and divide it in half.
- Take a sheet of parchment paper and place half of the dough in the center. Shape it into a rectangle with your hands. Take another piece of parchment paper and place it on top of the dough.
- Roll the dough out to about 1/8" thick or slightly thicker. Make sure not to roll it too thick. Do the same to the other half of the dough.
- Take a pizza cutter or knife and cut the dough into 1 – 1 1/2" squares. You should get about 60 crackers in total.
- Place each cut dough (you should have 2) on two separate lined cookie sheets or sheet pans.
- Sprinkle the sea salt on top of the crackers.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. The crackers will harden as they cool.
- Let cool and enjoy!
- The recipe makes about 60 crackers
- 5 crackers per serving
- 3 net carbs per serving